melstorm: My wedding Pics...
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My wedding Pics...

My wedding anniversary is coming up...on the 21st of May to be exact...Been married for 3 years now...Doesn't seem like a long time when I say it...but with a kid and another coming up...u really forget how fast time seem to go by esp when they grow up so fast...
I was really lucky cuz I had many awesome students and even parents who came to my wedding...relatives and friends came too of course...Would like to share a few photos of this very special day with u guys next time...My brother and 'brothers' ROX man!! They helped me with soooo many of the wedding stuff that I din have to worry about a thing...all they wanted me to do was just to say 'I DO'...hahaha....they are the best man!



My wife was dolled up by this great wedding studio called 'Bridal Veil'..They were really friendly and nice. Michelle is the main gown designer and we got along with her really well...I look forward to visiting her again aft my little princess is born...

I will post a flash presentation done by my wife's friend's hubby...He is a great guy man...Went thru so much trouble to do such a superb presentation, took pics of all the friends that I wanted to thank in the flash called 'Friends' and yet he din include a pic of himself even thou I insisted he did! Jian Hong...He's a really good guy man!

I tired to upload the 2 Flash files that were played on the night of my wedding itself but i can't seem to get it up so I guess I will have to content with letting u guys see some of the day photo shots...Will upload the night photo shots another day...SO many!!



I drove my own wedding car...Haha...more unique that way....My previous 'family shared' car...BMW Z4...





The Make up artist @ work...Making my wife more beautiful then she already is...:)






One day...Just one day...I will be just like my father in law....doing this to my little Princess...") W0nder when that will be man...
















The sisters having a good time making us suffer and making me 'work real hard' to get in...Oh well...luckily I had my band of wonderful brothers...









Queen of Peace Church @ Katong...


Me and my BAND OF STEADY BROTHERS MAN!!







The Marching in....



One day...One day...I will be sending my little girl away..."(




















Ok....Here is a shot I took with a couple of my students who came my place after the church wedding for a buffet lunch...








Thats all for now people...Will upload when I have the time again...Thanks for viewing...")







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home