melstorm: Old shots of my new place! (Wait till I reno the place man!)
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Sunday, December 23, 2007

Old shots of my new place! (Wait till I reno the place man!)

Hi Pp


Ok, I have been telling you guys about my new place rite? Well, its under reno now and we are trying to shift in as soon as we can cuz we have been like floating around for a while now. I posted pics of the outside of the house last timeround and now let me show u pics of the interior.

We have done only abit to the house. We are only gonna do up the Master Bedroom (of course rite? thats where i am gonna sleep!) and also the kitchen. I really hope to have a mini theatre room on the 3rd floor cuz i really wanna watch movies and EPL plus champions league matches there!
Here they are! Erm...its an old house so dun expect too much k?






This is the Kitchen
My wife has many ideas as to how we can make it look so much nicer!











OK...here is the master bedroom...


WE R SO GONNA RENO THIS PART OF THE HOUSE!!!










OK...this is the 3rd floor....
I AM SO GONNA TRANSFORM IT!! hahah...







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home