melstorm: My New Place
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Thursday, November 1, 2007

My New Place


Hi Pp,


This is my 1st post in a looonnngg ime. really sorry pp..i thought that i will be even more free after the exams but as it turned out, i was more busy after the exams. I thought I will be more fee once the holiday starts but now that holidays have started, I am even MORE busy!


Told u guys that I will be shifting rite?

Would like to share pics of my new place with u..its an old place but it realy doesnt matter cuz we really like the location of the place..


Take a look! its in Katong!

1 Comments:

Blogger MoJo ^_^ said...

I'm Joanne.

Your new house is beautiful!Btw, my brother saw your photos with your son and you know what he said?! He said that you are cuter than your son which i dun think so......

BTW, my cousin is in your class now. The p5 science class in punggol. You knwo him right?

December 10, 2007 at 6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home