melstorm
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Thursday, November 1, 2007





Ok Guys


This is how marcus looks like after a haircut. My wife brought him to the saloon just beside the Sengkang branch but he keep crying and crying and not wanting to cut his hair. He was practically hanging onto my wife for dear life! The silly lady from the sallon keeping making a big fuss and in the end, marcus din get his haricut.


We had to bring him to a kid's saloon or watever its called in Parkway. These hairstylists are of course trained to cut hair for kids and babies who cry and scream non stop so althou marcus cried his lungs out esp when she used the shaver, she was pretty patient and he got his haircut in the end. No more haircut for him at least for 3months. Phew! its more shaq for us believe me!


Does he look handsome??


Hmmm....Do u think he looks more like me or my wife Yufe??? Put in the 2 pics for u to compare!! haha...let me know! meantime...will try my best to put in the tagboard!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home