melstorm: Waiting and waiting and waiting....:(
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Waiting and waiting and waiting....:(

My dearest daughter is really making everyone play the waiting game man..She is due only on 13th Sept but considering the fact that Marcus was 15 days early and that the second one usually 'pops' faster, I have to say, I was kinda expecting my princess to pop like a few days ago. I was so looking forward to see my little girl but damn...

Oh well, good things are worth waiting for right?

Before Marcus was born, I keep wondering how my son would be like. The thing is, I have so many students and when I found out that I was to have a son, I kept wondering if my son would be like this particular student or that particular student. I also kept wondering if he would be every teacher's angel or devil?? Haha..only time will tell really...

Now i am doing the same thing, except that this time, I look at my female students and really wonder which among them will my daughter be like? Will she be an angel or a mischief? Outspoken or timid? Sweet little thing or tomboy? Obedient or stubborn...Oh well, only time will tell really...

Well...as of today, no news yet...Will keep you guys updated...Anyway, I hope the Mock exam was fine. As I have always said, the papers I set are always easy... :)

God Bless you all!!

Until Meimei comes about.... ")

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home