melstorm: Baby Isabelle and Ciara and tots about my girl...
Click to play Familyt Montage
Create your own photobook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox photobook

melstorm

Sharing my thoughts as a teacher, husband, new daddy and a son...

Sunday, May 4, 2008

Baby Isabelle and Ciara and tots about my girl...

Now that the extra lessons are like finally over, I have abit more time to spend with marcus again...esp before his mei mei comes and takes a piece of the time pie that we will be spending with him..I kinda realised recently that Marcus is always surrounded by gals his age man...He doesn't really see Ryan very often and so he sees only baby Isabelle and baby Ciara often, both of whom he really loves! He wails like everytime they have to go home or when he has to leave them...crap...He BETTER love his own mei mei man...:)



Now that I have a little princess coming into my life..I guess things are really gonna be alot different...My pocket's gonna burn cuz we gotta buy everything all over again from clothes to toys..(lucky I have alot of 'hand me downs' from ciara and isabelle). Even the way I play with them will be diff...Its just been like guys & doing guys stuff all my life and now Ithings r gonna change...Dun get me wrong, I am really looking forward to having my own little princess...I can buy nice dresses for her...spoil her and make my 'daddy's little girl' Buy her toys and take her out with Marcus and my dearest wife...

But....in addition...I will buy guns....so that if anyone....any guy i mean...tries to be funny with my little girl...I can practise my marksmanship skills...I will even take my gun collections out to show her future boyfriend u know...I wanna send out a msg kinda like ' mess around with my little girl and u mess around with ME!!' Haha...here I go again...crapping... ")



My wife and friends have also been asking...'R u gonna allow her to stay in the hostel?' Aft all, that was where I got to know my wife rite? My ans?? Sure!! Just that I will bring my guns along... buy her supper @ 2am, knock on her hostel door and say ' Girl ah! Daddy bought u supper! Come and eat! :) My gun will be pointing at the door of course...fully loaded...just in case some guy comes out...



HAHAHA...


See...My lucky little girl...

Here is a pic of 'Marcus Bond'...With an angry Ciara (left) and a bored Isabelle (right)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home